WELCOME!!!

Hey! If you just accidentally drop by, do take a minute to check out this blog!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

After a long long time...

Finally I’m posting after 31 days(I think so)……….

Ok, I am SUPER DUPER sorry, that I’ve not been posting for like one month/3 weeks, can’t remember.

‘cos, I am seriously trashed in a million pile of homework!!! Like seriously, it takes like probably more than one month to get used to the homework load in Primary 5…

Subject: So many things, so little time

OK, I got  a million of things to say, but I can’t probably write all my 31 days in this small space now…
(So anyway, I will shorten it…)
Here’s what happened recently(or rather for the past one month)
  • ·      I had my birthday celebration in January(just a simple celebration)
  • ·      Eugene Lee’s(I have no idea, but no one just calls him Eugene, it always end with a Lee at the back) bag got stolen by someone in my class. He came back from badminton tournament and he was busy showing off-no offense- and keep saying: We win leh! We win leh! 4 to 1! Then he searched over the whole school like for 30-45mins, I can’t remember, but I know that he took a long time. Then finally a teacher(or rather a man) came in and said that he found the bag in the classroom directly below out class. They checked the CCTVs and a boy from our class stole it! OMG!
  • ·      Today’s our school’s Chinese New Year celebration! No offense, but this time, it was not as fun as last time. Last time, our school Chinese New Year Celebration was something I would always look forward to.
I also would like to say a VERY, VERY HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment